HIRING: UX Researcher
Join SimpleUsability, a leading behavioural research agency with a focus on user and customer experience. Based in Leeds, we run research studies across websites, mobile apps, voice UIs, and more. We also provide training, strategic workshops, consultancy and expertise to our clients throughout the user-centred design process.
About the role
We are looking for a self-motivated and experienced User Researcher to work across Retail, FMCG, Financial Services, Public Sector, Health and many more. Our projects are tailored to our clients’ needs and objectives, so you’ll be working on several different types of projects every month. As a User Researcher you’ll be planning, running, analysing and reporting on research studies across a variety of UX research methodologies including usability testing, face to face interviews, surveys, card sorts etc.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Leading project kick-off & managing project delivery, communicating directly with the client.
- Planning, scripting and conducting user research
- Moderation / facilitation of qualitative research.
- Research study analysis & report delivery.
- Working collaboratively with internal and client project teams to run research as part of agile sprints, including other researchers, participant recruitment, UX design and product delivery.
- Advising and coaching junior researchers.
- 2+ years commercial experience in a user research role ideally in digital UX.
- Experience of planning, scripting and conducting user research.
- Strong facilitation & moderation skills with experience of qualitative research methodologies such as in-depth interviews & usability testing.
- Knowledge and experience of running remote moderated and remoted unmoderated UX research.
- Knowledge and experience of running UX research across multiple platforms.
- A talent for translating research findings and metrics to actionable insight through recommendations to inform UX design or business strategy.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience of delivering UX research as part of an Agile delivery team an advantage, working with tools such as Jira, Confluence, Slack, Trello.
- Attractive salary
- Exciting career development in a fast-growing company
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Complimentary fruit, coffee, tea and beers on a Friday!
- All the equipment you need to succeed
- A business focused on professional development and personal growth opportunities
- The rare opportunity to impact how the Public Sector delivers services to citizens
- Smart, engaged co-workers and a culture of inclusion, innovation, and opportunity
- Great work life balance
Our inclusive Culture
We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us.
How to apply:
SimpleUsability is part of the Bailie Group.